This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How to turn off delivery of all postings but still allow to post to this MailingList?
- From: Brian Inglis <Brian dot Inglis at SystematicSw dot ab dot ca>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2017 10:39:15 -0600
- Subject: Re: How to turn off delivery of all postings but still allow to post to this MailingList?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Brian dot Inglis at SystematicSw dot ab dot ca
On 2017-09-10 06:42, Ben Stover via cygwin wrote:
> After subscribing to this mailing list I get all postings here as individual
> I prefer to read answers (and other postings) on a web page like
> So I need not individual emails delivery.
> How can I turn it off but keep the permission to post?
> Is there a way to post to this MailingList by NOT sending an email to
> Alternatively a solution to receive answer emails to only my personal
questions would be fine as well.
Unsubscribe and confirm if requested, wait a bit, then send a blank email to:
where list is cygwin or one of the other list addresses, and "=" replaces "@" in
your email address.
Quite a few folks used this approach to read and post on Gmane before it dropped
its web interface.
Take care. Thanks, Brian Inglis, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple