This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Kindle Fire Utility 0.9.6
- From: "Kevin McCaffrey" <kevin dot mccaffrey at sbcglobal dot net>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2017 18:18:49 -0400
- Subject: Kindle Fire Utility 0.9.6
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I am trying to "Install Permanent Root with Superuser" with Kindle Fire
Utility 0.9.6 . I keep getting twrp.img is missing and fff.bin is missing .
Can you tell me how I can install these ? I tried the option "Install latest
FireFireFire" but that also did not work. The ADB Status shows : Online
and the Boot Status : Unknown . Any help would be appreciated.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple