This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Segmentation fault with binutils 2.28.1
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2017 07:48:51 +0200
- Subject: Re: Segmentation fault with binutils 2.28.1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 03/10/2017 03:25, Steven Penny wrote:
Reposting because it is a new month. Here is a demonstration of the
$ cat z.cpp
std::cout << "cout test\n";
$ x86_64-w64-mingw32-g++ -static -o z z.cpp
I assume it is one of the reason why the compiler and binutils
you are using are still in test and not current
As you shifted the target from g++ to binutils,
do you have evidence that 2.29 will solve the issue ?
Jon always appreciates constructive help.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple