This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: strange shell output using tcsh under Cygwin
- From: Will Parsons <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2017 19:14:35 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: Re: strange shell output using tcsh under Cygwin
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: wbparsons at cshore dot com
Andrey Repin wrote:
> Greetings, Will Parsons!
>> I thought it would be nice to write a simple script to make this more
>> comprehensible by breaking the path into separate lines, and so wrote the
>> following trivial script:
>> echo $PATH | tr ':' '\n'
> echo "$PATH"
> next time.
> Never trust random variables to be acceptable for command parameters.
Nice thought, and indeed I had thought of it. It makes no difference,
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple