This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: undefined reference to LAPACKE_***
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2017 19:36:27 +0100
- Subject: Re: undefined reference to LAPACKE_***
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 18/11/2017 17:24, Constantinos Zekios wrote:
I recently installed cygwin trying to compile my cpp code (it is build
under linux) under windows. I am using LAPACKE (the c wrapper to run all
the lapack libraries) in my code, but it seems that I am not able to
install the packages in cygwin. I have installed lapack, as well as
blas. Does anybody know how to install liblapacke.a, liblapacke.dll.a?
The errors that I am getting are of the form: undefined reference to
lapacke interface is not provided in the cygwin package,
only lapack one.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple