This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] python-sphinx 1.6.5-1
- From: Frank Fesevur <ffes at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2017 15:05:16 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] python-sphinx 1.6.5-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5a1bb48d.0c666b0a.286e1.0895SMTPIN_ADDED_MISSING@mx.google.com>
2017-11-27 7:39 GMT+01:00 Yaakov Selkowitz:
> The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution:
> * python2-alabaster-0.7.10-1
> * python2-babel-2.5.1-1
> * python2-imagesize-0.7.1-1
> * python2-jinja2-2.9.6-1
> * python2-pytz-2017.3-1
> * python2-snowballstemmer-1.2.1-1
> * python2-sphinx-1.6.5-1
> * python2-sphinxcontrib-websupport-1.0.1-1
> * python2-sphinx_rtd_theme-0.2.4-1
> * python2-sqlalchemy-1.1.15-1
> * python2-typing-3.6.2-1
> * python2-whoosh-2.7.4-1
Sphinx worked fine for many years on my pc, but after upgrading today
it is doesn't work anymore.
$ make html
Makefile:12: *** The 'sphinx-build' command was not found. Make sure
you have Sphinx installed, then set the SPHINXBUILD environment
variable to point to the full path of the 'sphinx-build' executable.
Alternatively you can add the directory with the executable to your
PATH. If you don't have Sphinx installed, grab it from
I tried to reinstall the python2-sphinx package from setup.exe but
without any success.
Indeed, in /bin there is no sphinx-build or sphinx-quickstart.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple