This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
cmake install; required cyglz4-1.dll not installed in /usr/bin or anywhere else
- From: "Vijaya Subramanian via cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2017 23:30:12 +0000 (UTC)
- Subject: cmake install; required cyglz4-1.dll not installed in /usr/bin or anywhere else
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Vijaya Subramanian <vijaya612 at yahoo dot com>
I am trying to update cmake and other packages. I ran a complete update of
all packages on my cyqwin distribution.
Cmake updates but the required dll, cyglz4_1.dll, is not installed in /usr/bin.Nor is it in any other location.
I uninstalled cmake and installed it again but the setup_x86-64.exe still says it has installed the cyglz4_1.dll file but it
does not exist on my computer. I have looked for solutions but not found one
that works. I have also downloaded the cmake package from different sites but no difference.
cygcheck cmake gives me the following:
cygcheck: track_down: could not find cyglz4-1.dll
Can anyone tell me how I can get this file to install correctly?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple