This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cryptic characters at 4kboundary after ssh transfer
- From: Richard H Lee <ricardohenrylee at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2017 20:12:27 +0000
- Subject: Re: Cryptic characters at 4kboundary after ssh transfer
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <7E58E0C408F8B34EA21B64036E63EAFE50398E3E@SPWEX006>
On 08/12/2017 13:39, Caduff Claudio DFRKSTA wrote:
In some (about 1 of 100) of the transferred files there are cryptic characters (always 8 Bytes), always at an address which begins after 4k.
Could this be related to any mmap calls? Cygwin mmaps in 4k blocks, but
the caveat is that they are aligned at 64k boundaries.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple