This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: libnet on cygwin: how to deal with libpcap?
- From: Gianpaolo Pedrazza <gianpaolo at gmx dot net>
- To: Brian dot Inglis at SystematicSw dot ab dot ca, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2017 16:10:22 +0100
- Subject: Re: libnet on cygwin: how to deal with libpcap?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <e97d3763-fc20-18f2-8cc1-8bfc47ba6c9b@SystematicSw.ab.ca>
On ven, 2017-12-15 at 18:17 -0700, Brian Inglis wrote:k?
> > > Google URL gives the patch in
> > > https://marc.info/?l=libnet&m=109157113801801
> > > This patch may need further updates.
> > Unfortunately is this link also broken, however marc.info redirects
> > to
> > the homepage of Mathieu Carbou, the guy who developed the patch. I
> > will
> > write directly to him. Thank you.
> I can access that page without any problems?!
> It contains the acinclude.m4 patch as a diff and the patched
May be you can post the direct link to the patch,http://khapp.free.fr/p
ub/libnet-cygwin-diffs.zip still does not work for me.
However, I was able to find a working alternative:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple