Re: cmake install; required cyglz4-1.dll not installed in /usr/bin or anywhere else

Is there any reason why Norton would have removed only one dll and left all the others alone?

    On Wednesday, December 20, 2017, 1:16:05 PM MST, Ken Brown <kbrown@cornell.edu> wrote:

 [Please don't top-post on this list.]

On 12/20/2017 1:05 PM, Vijaya Subramanian via cygwin wrote:
> Hi,I found two instances of liblz4-1 (the old version 131) installed in the following directory.windows c:/cygwin65/usr/x86_64-w64-mingw32/sys-root/mingw/binDo you think that is what is causing the problem?

No.

> When I update cygwin, I believe I updated all the recommended packages including mingw.
> I believe I tried installing liblz4-1 using the method Brian mentioned already and that it didn't work, I'll try again.

Do you have any anti-virus software running that might have removed
cyglz4-1.dll?

Ken

--
Problem reports:      http://cygwin.com/problems.html