This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: AW: RPC clnt_create() adress already in use
- From: Mark Geisert <mark at maxrnd dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 01:49:35 -0800
- Subject: Re: AW: RPC clnt_create() adress already in use
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <59D90AF8D70E9740907BACDE2BCB520836CCDAED@RESW102.resdom01.local>
I think I've now got a working RPC test-bed on my Cygwin machine. I did have to
deal with Windows Firewall but it was easy. I installed rpcbind, started it up,
compiled following your recipe and ran './server' and './client localhost' in
two separate windows. What I see is this...
Loop 0: time on host localhost = 1514712920 == Sun Dec 31 01:35:20 2017
can't establish connection with host localhost
Am I correct that what you expect to see is multiple lines each starting with a
different "Loop" number? And that if I use a vanilla (non-Cygwin) libtirpc I
should see those multiple lines?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple