Re: Monit Compilation Errors

BGINFO4X writes:
> Is there any way to automate this?

Automate what, the Cygwin install?  Yes, BTDT.

> Do the people (port owners) compile all the ports manually each time?

Sort of, if you have many packages there will be some amount of
scripting going on or you'll go insane.  Full build automation with a
full blown CI?  I might do that at work when I get some time and
computing power to play with.  Unfortunately there are not a lot of
options when you consider building in the clouds, unless you already
have a venue tat gives you something with Windows installed.

Regards,
Achim.