cygport: patch for debug info

Hi Yaakov,
can you also consider to add the attached patch?

Without it the extraction of debug info enter in a never ending loop
in lib/src_postinst.cygpart

I am using a symbolic link in my build directory to share between
the two archs.

$ readlink -f /pub/devel
/cygdrive/e/cyg_pub/devel

and when using "/pub/devel" as baseline the loop never matches
as one side is using readlink and the other not.

------------ lib/src_postinst.cygpart -----
while [ $(readlink -f ${ltlibdir}/${dlname%/bin/*}) != ${D}$(__host_prefix) ]
 do
     dlname=../${dlname}
 done

If I am not wrong it also hit a similar problem somewhere
else and adjusting "_topdir" is the simpler solution;
or at least never gave me anymore problem.

Regards
Marco