Re: W10 Mandatory ASLR default

Brian Inglis writes:
> Could setup be updated to reset Mandatory ASLR if the reg keys exist, or an
> /etc/postinstall/[0z]p_disable_mandatory_aslr.sh script do a check and reset?

Both methods would likely be considered hostile by those who are most
likely set these keys and in fact I'd expect them to be re-set by group
policy even if they were changeable in any corporate environment.  Note
that forcing mandatory ASLR on non-ASLR-aware executables is not the
default on Windows 10, although beta-testers might have got pushed such
a setting, based on what was reported here and elsewhere.  Anyone who
sets this option on his own box without understanding what it really
does gets to keep the broken pieces.

Regards,
Achim.