NCTM Expo 2018

Hi,

Would you be interested in acquiring National Council of Teachers of
Mathematics - NCTM Expo Attendees Email list 2018 for pre-show marketing
campaign, Networking and various Marketing initiatives.?

List includes E-mail address and Contact number on an excel spread sheet.

Attendees:-

.         Math teachers, supervisors

.         Student teachers, Teacher educators

.         Professors, Superintendents

.         Colleges and universities

.         Curriculum developers

.         Schools, libraries

.         Decision makers.

If you are interested please let me know so that I can get back to you with
the number of counts we have and pricing for the same.

Regards,

Shron Smith| Business Development Executive.

If you do not wish to receive future emails from us, please reply as 'Leave
out'