Re: Error in Generating XWin

On 24/03/2018 06:51, Roshan Jha wrote:
Respected Sir,

I am facing problem in starting XWin using (Startx). It shows some fatal
error such as not connecting to X-server, or resource not available, or
connection refused.

Dear Roshan,
you are a bit vague.
You need to be more precise on what you are doing and
the exact error messages.

In cygwin the proper way to start X server is to use startxwin.

Along with it, "1 [main] bash 1744 find_fast_cwd: WARNING: Couldn't compute
FAST_CWD pointer." Also there on Cygwin command prompt.

Please resolve this issue also suggest me how to fix these issues.

Roshan Jha

The warning seems to indicate that you are using an old version

Please follow guidelines
and provide as attachment the cygcheck.out

Regards
Marco