makefile jadetex recursion

With jadetex 2.18, the Makefile trick posted here [1], for recursing
JadeTeX "just enough" times to resolve all the references, no longer
works.  It seems jadetex now returs an error code when there are
undefined references, so the makefile just stops.  One can, of course,
change it so the makefile ignores all errors from jadetex, but I worry
that may get me in trouble if there were to be any _real_ errors.

Suggestions?

[1] http://www.debian.org/~bortz/SGML-HOWTO/potato/x165.html#AEN225

--
Kevin Turner <acapnotic@users.sourceforge.net> | OpenPGP encryption welcome here