Bugs in dvi output

Hi all, Sebastian,

After working on various big documents, I located many little annoying
things on dvi output. I could reproduce some of them in attached
documents (source sgml, custom stylesheet and dvi output) some others
not.
I use jade 1.2.1 and jadetex 2.15 (old I know...)

Bugs I could reproduce:
- section page number not aligned with others in TOC
- Characters disappearing (-- and "")
- No-hyphenation with filenames and urls (known)
- No hyphenation inside <literal> (I know the solution is not easy...)
- Word cut before <Accel> in the middle of <guimenu>
- Table head alone at end of page
- section title alone and cut at end of page
- figure title alone at end of page when inside <para> (not shown here)

Bugs I couldn't reproduce:
- Chapter title on page header has a different font when the page
contains a table (?!?!?!?)
- No-hyphenation within many tags as foreignphrase, command, option,
etc.

Is all that known? Fixed? To be fixed? Soon?
I must say that all these annoying little things are nothing taken
separately, but when you count 5 of each of them on a single document,
it becomes a nightmare :-(

Thanks for your time, tell me if I can help.

Camille.

--
Get your head off the keyboard and look behind the screen.

bugs.tar.bz2