Re: DSSSL -> XSL

/ Alex Lancaster <alexl@bigfoot.com> was heard to say:
| I have two VARIABLELISTs in this document.  The first is a `vanilla'
| one, i.e. it should be treated as per Norm Walsh's stock XSL
| stylesheets.

Ah! It took a few minutes, but I figured it out :-) When you
apply-templates in this template, you go back to the "default
mode". (Modes aren't sticky in XSL.)

|   <!-- template (1) -->
|   <xsl:template match="*" mode="programmer-info-mode">
|     <xsl:text>Running wildcard template for mode: </xsl:text><br/>
|     <xsl:apply-templates select="."/>
|   </xsl:template>

So when corpauthor is encountered, you're no longer in
programmer-info-mode.

The interesting thing is that if I change your xsl:include to
xsl:import and change this to xsl:apply-imports, then it seems
to work (at least in XT). I can't decide if I think this is a
bug or a feature.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--