Re: Mathematics

Phillip J Shelton wrote:

> First, as I am a newbe, is there a standard for writing mathematics? I
> am a LaTeX user and want to have my LaTeX put into a DocBook document.

You can include TeX equations in a separate file, e.g., myeqn.tex, and use
it like any other graphics format (imagedata).
The tex backend will produce pdf or postscript from it. For html or rtf,
you will need to make a gif image of your equation. For more detail, see
cator.hsc.edu/~kmd/docbook/equations/

--
Kevin M. Dunn
kevinmd@hsc.edu