Alignment in table cells

Hello out there,

Since a few weeks I am trying to create documents using the docbook XML dtd.
After quite a strugle everything seems to work well (I am impressed!),
except for the following:
1. When I create a table where in, one column, the entries should be aligned
right (or better: char) the DSSSL print stylesheet produces tables where all
cells are aligned left, both with the rtf and the tex backend.
2. When I open the rtf document in Word97 the tables are messed up because
off wrong indent settings.
3. In the DSSSL stylesheets seems to be a bug, because there is no support
for <articleinfo>. Instead I have to use <artheader>, but that produces
parse errors..

Does anyone has an idea how to solve these problems?
I am using docbook XML dtd 4.0, openjade 1.3, DSSSL stylesheets v1.54,
Miktex 1.20e

Gerrit Niestijl