inline image data in rtf

sure enough, someone wants to import some of our docs into MSWord.

jade's rtf output seems to only put the image pathname into the rtf,
which doesn't work too well, since we're using unix and they're using
windows.. it'd be much easier if the image data was inlined and we
only had to hand over a single .rtf

is there a way to get jade to do this?

(norms dsssl stylesheets, if it matters - but i can't see a way of
specifying such in there)

--
 - Gus