Re: Re: [Fwd: [Fwd: First Open Source DocumentationSummit at the O'Reilly Open Source Convention]]

/ Karl Eichwalder <keichwa@gmx.net> was heard to say:
| Sebastian Rahtz <sebastian.rahtz@computing-services.oxford.ac.uk> writes:
|
| > XSL is written in XML :-}
|
| It's hidden in XML attributes.

Um, you can't hide things in attributes. Or if you can, I'd have to
guess that this is some new and interesting use of the word hide of
which I was hitherto unaware (with apologies to D. Adams :-).

| Unforturnately, XML doesn't allow
| minimization...

Thank goodness XML doesn't allow minimization. Or net tag. Or data
tag. One man's bug is another man's feature, I guess :-)

| > i suspect you are in a minority :-}
|
| It doesn't make me feel bad ;)

No reason it should. I wish XSL were more like DSSSL some days.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Debugging is 99% complete most of