Re: Including specific parts of a document

/ Jorge Godoy <godoy@conectiva.com> was heard to say:

|     Norman> Not using entity declarations. The xml:include proposal
|     Norman> will probably offer this functionality.
|
| So I'll have to use XML for this?

It isn't possible at all right now, since I don't know of any tool that
implements the (as yet unfinished) xml:include proposal.

| Isn't it possible with the SGML
| version of DocBook?

You could implement this yourself, I suppose, with olink and
sufficiently clever DSSSL.  Or with a separate SGML toolkit, such as
SP, if you're ambitious.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--