Re: stylehseet ver 1.17/xsl

> From: madhu <bmadi_1@yahoo.com>
> 1) the  co in screen is not working , i mean it generates the number but the
> numbers( corresponding)  are not generated at the bottom.
> for example see the sample sent yesterday

The co in programlisting also seems a bit flaky.  It does generate the
number at the bottom, but the number within the programlisting does not link
to it.

I'm new to all this and feeling my way around.  Is there a simple way to
have the callouts use images instead of text numbers?  The text doesn't seem
visually as distinctive as having the traditional little round number
images.

 -- Ron Hayden