stylesheet bug report: list of tables/figures linkingerrors

DocBook print stylesheet bug report:

In HTML and print, lists of tables and figures do not link to anywhere.
They do show up as links, but the link anchor is not placed in
with the table.  For example, in the HTML document, we get this in
the list of figures:

1-1. <A HREF="#AEN550">Angle of Attack</A>

Yet, when we get to the figure, we just get this:

<B>Figure 1-1. Angle of Attack</B>

with no corresponding link anchor.

This has been in the stylesheets for at least two or three releases.