RE: RTF backend: inline graphics?

Thank you for the suggestion.  I should have stated that I was looking
for a programmatic solution that I could use dynamically on a Unix
server that is responsible for dynamically generating an RTF version
of the DocBook.

If anyone else has a programmatic, non-Win32 based solution, I'd
love to hear about it.

Cheers,

Kenneth J. Hughes