Re: Re: DOCBOOK: Efficiently including images in DocBook

> Having said that, I've also fixed it so that a single imageobject with a
> filename that does not have an extension works as you expected :-)

Thank you very much for this, Norm.  It will be most useful to us,
assuming that it handles PDF extensions in the same way that <graphic>
currently does. Is it in version 4.xx, or version 5?

Also, were you able to look at our patch to collateindex.pl (posted on
this list on 09/22/00)?  We use it regularly, and would like to have it
become part of the standard distribution.

We appreciate the fine work you are doing, and always look forward to
reading your excellent signature quotations.

---
Bob