Visual editing

We have begun writing an XML editor for KDE which will (hopefully) be
extended to support drag-and drop type editing of XSL/XSLT stylesheets too.

As direct support of DocBook will probably be included, some of you here
might have something to add.

Are there any things that
  you would like to see in an editor,
  you think are great in the one you use,
  or really irritate you?

The more input from real users the better we can make it, so please feel
free to add your comments to our growing collection.

Chris Willmot
chris@willmot.co.uk