Re: Redefining label-title-sep

    NC> I've just noticed that the *-label-title-sep stuff isn't being used for the
    NC> latest stylesheets.  Poking around common/dbl1en.dsl it looks as though the
    NC> mechanism for overriding them has changed, and now I need to override the
    NC> en-label-title-sep list.

    NC> Can I do that piecemeal, and just override the warning and caution entries,
    NC> or does my stylesheet customisation have to duplicate the definition of
    NC> en-label-title-sep to override things?

You've hit a nice point.

I'm with a similar problem and I want to redefine the admonitions in
HTML stylesheet to use graphics and to change it's indentation.

Just doing this at my custom stylesheet wasn't enough:

(define %admon-graphics%
  #t)

(define %admon-graphics-path%
  "admon/")

And I ended duplicating the definitions, copying it to my
stylesheet. That worked just fine :-((

What's the correct thing to do? Duplicate this stuff?

Thanks,
--
Godoy. <godoy@conectiva.com>

Departamento de Publicações       Conectiva S.A.
Publishing Department             Conectiva Inc.