Re: dsssl-1.59 bug in TOC

/ camille@mandrakesoft.com was heard to say:
| Please have a look at the attached sample postscript files: one is the
| first TOC page of a book processed with version 1.57 of norman's
| stylesheets, then the same one processed with 1.59.

While PS files are useful for seeing what's wrong, short sample XML
documents are more useful for debugging :-)

Anyway, I can see what's wrong and I've fixed it. I now wish that my
log message was more explicit about why I made this change.

In dbautotoc.dsl, delete the (list-element-list) from the toclist:

(define (build-toc nd depth #!optional (first? #t) (level 1))
  (let* ((toclist (toc-list-filter
		   (node-list-filter-by-gi (children nd)
					   (append (division-element-list)
						   (component-element-list)
						   (section-element-list))))))

I think I did this to fix a reported bug where figures that were
inside lists didn't show up in the list of figures. But this isn't the
right place to fix that bug anyway. Hmmm.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | 'I have done that,' says my