jade/openjade xml-dssl fot

Hello,

can somebody help me out with the process of getting out put using
/jade/openjade from an XML file
what is the command for XML-> DSSL using jade/openjade for html output?

and for producing an fot
and instead of telling jade on the command line about my stylesheet can i use
PI within my XML file for example like this:
<? href="path to my stylesheet" type="text/dssl"?>
something like that .

any help is widely appreciated ( that is any thing other than suggesting me to
jade/openjade documentation left me with a feelling of being inadequate ;-)
whew!

thank you all in advance

regards

maddy