Re: catalog in dbx124.zip

Hello,

On Fri, 05 Jan 2001, camille@mandrakesoft.com wrote:
> Hi Norm & all,
>
> I am packaging the DocBook XSL stylesheets and was wondering why there
> is no catalog file in that distribution while there is one in the DSSSL
> version?
>
> Thanks, Camille.

because XML/XSL tool set like for example Xalan, Xerces, Saxon  etc do not need
catalog or rather do not use catalog mechanism at all, or is it the otherway
round. but norm had provided this mechanism only for xt and xp combination.
whereas DSSSL or rather jade/openjade etc depend on this.

so it is not there.

hope this helps

regards

have fun but do take care