Re: filenames from id-attribute with XSL-stylesheets

> From: Claus Rasmussen <claus@arsdigita.com>
>
> Trying to move from DSSSL to XSL stylesheets I'm encountering a little
> problem. When using the DSSSL style sheets my id-attributes would be used to
> determine the filenames when I parsed to HTML. After moveing to XSL the
> filenames are standard ones like ch01.html.
>
> I'm sure there's a way to change this, but how?
>
> I'm using XP, DocBook 4.1.2 XML DTD, the 1.27 XSL stylesheets.

Hi, I presume you mean XT since XP is just the
XML parser.

I missed the 1.27 stylesheets, but I can confirm that
the 1.28 stylesheets work with XT to produce filenames
from ID values.

But you have to use the html/xtchunk.xsl stylesheet,
not the html/chunk.xsl version.  Norm was not able
to get XT to work with the extensions-selection
code used in chunk.xsl, so XT had to have a
special version of its own.

bobs
The Santa Cruz Operation, Inc.              fax:   (831) 429-1887
                                            email: bobs@sco.com