Announce: Support for catalog files in Saxon

Hi,

I have just combined several stuffs which enable catalog support in
Saxon together. I did not do many testing now, but for everyone who is
impatient:

1. You must have Saxon XSLT processor. I tested with 6.0.2 version, but
other should work too.

2. Download files:
	http://www.kosek.cz/xml/saxon/crimson.jar
	http://www.kosek.cz/xml/saxon/kosek.jar

   First file contains Crimson parser developed by Sun, now under the
Apache project. This parser support many character encodings.
   Second file contans wrapper class and Norm's catalog classes.

3. Run Saxon with following command:

   java -cp /path/to/crimson.jar;/path/to/kosek.jar;/path/to/saxon.jar
-Dxml.catalog.files=your_catalog_files com.icl.saxon.StyleSheet -x
cz.kosek.CatalogXMLReader normal_saxon_parameters

I will publish more verbose description, source codes and all legal
stuff later (but hope soon).

  Jirka Kosek
  e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz
  http://www.kosek.cz