Re: Character encoding problems in text files includedwith Saxon extensions

/ Bart Schuller <schuller+docbook-apps@lunatech.com> was heard to say:
| On Mon, Feb 19, 2001 at 12:05:57PM -0500, Norman Walsh wrote:
| > Yikes. Maybe it's time to promote the linespecific hack to a proper
| > text-include element. Or maybe it's time to support XInclude. Or
| > something.
|
| That "something" should ideally work together with requirement 2.5 in
| http://www.w3.org/TR/2001/WD-xslt20req-20010214
|
|     2.5  Should Include Unparsed Text from an External Resource

This would be the logical XSLT implementation (after 1.1 or 2.0 is
out).  But my question is really how should we indicate in DocBook
markup that we wish the content of an external file to be slurped up
and dropped here.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--