Re: PDF and single file HTML output

Bernd Kreimeier <bk@lokigames.com> writes:

> db2html has no --help, but there is a comment in the
> script:

Did you try db2xxx on SuSE Linux?  ;^)

>  # it's best to make a new directory with several html files in it
>  #cat $* | jade -d $DB_STYLESHEET -t sgml -V nochunks > $TMPFN

tux:~ # db2html --help | grep -1 ^HTML

HTML:
  --nochunks              don't produce HTML subdocuments; output to stdout

> Can I trivially reactivate this line? Is there a db2shtml?

docbook-toys coming with SuSE Linux are considered to work on other
pattforms, too; please, ask google.  I do accept bug reports (and
patches).  Reminds me to upload version 0.14 or better next monday:
http://www.suse.de/~ke/docbook-tools/

> This is why I don't like the db2* scripts, they hide too much from the
> end user, and (IMHO) they're not sufficiently customisable.

Not necessarily...  I rewrote them on users request for SL --
personally, I do like the Makefile approach more ;)

--
work : ke@suse.de                          |                   ,__o
     : http://www.suse.de/~ke/             |                 _-\_<,