Re: Rendering characters in inverse video

At 12:17 PM 3/3/01 +0100, Juan R. Migoya wrote:
>Theoretically it should be:
>
>font-style:... (wathever)
>color: white
>bakcground: black

OK, by careful use of make-box with a background of black and make
paragraph with a color of white, I have done what I want.

Thank you very much. Now I have to figure out how to adjust the box to be
the length in printing terms of the string I am printing, and how to print
two objects side by side ...

>But I have not tested it with the DSSSL, only with XSL, and it works well.
>
>Regards,
>
>Juan R. Migoya
>
>Richard Sharpe wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have done a (limited) search of the docbook-apps archive, and have not
>> found what I want.
>>
>> I want to render one character, the chapter number, in inverse video on the
>> chapter title page that I have managed to generate ...
>>
>> Does anyone know how to do this? What font or etc do I choose in my DSSSL
>> style sheets?
>>
>> Regards
>> -------
>> Richard Sharpe, sharpe@ns.aus.com
>> Samba (Team member, www.samba.org), Ethereal (Team member,
www.ethereal.com)
>> Contributing author, SAMS Teach Yourself Samba in 24 Hours
>> Author, Special Edition, Using Samba

Regards
-------