Re: DocBook and JadeTex: Left and Right HeadersandFooters

"Sebastian Rahtz" <sebastian.rahtz@computing-services.oxford.ac.uk> wrote:

> generate HTML and load it into Word, and export as RTF....

No go, I'm sorry. I actually tried this with a document I made, and apart
from having the "browser look", Word (I'm using Word 97) goofs on some of
the generated <h2> elements. Furthermore, there is no "proper" formatting of
the table of contents, and so on and so forth. HTML is NOT formatting
language. RTF is (more or less ;-).

Best regards

    Rune

P.S.: Personally, I would prefer to use one of the DocBook->TeX->whatever
tools, but this is not acceptable in the company I work for.