Re: non-english XSL DocBook Stylesheet problems

Patrickd wrote:

> For the question about xhtml chunking ...
> I have no idea and I don't care.

I don't know the answer about chunking but xhtml 1.0 is just html 4.01
without minimization (or what ever the SGML term is for not ending a
tag). The changes are as simple as <br> is now <br /> and adding a
doctype. The space is there so it renders correctly on current user
agents. For all accounts, HTML is deprecated and XHTML is the
replacement.

So I guess I don't understand why you don't care.
Eric :-)