Only transform certain tags

Hi all,

I'm using DocBook 4.1.2 XML and Norm's associated style sheets.

I've extended the DTD with some custom sections and now I'm trying to hit
valid docbook format from there. This means that I want only my custom
<mysection> tag or whatever to be transformed (via a custom XSL style sheet
that turn my custom-tags into docbook tags). So basically I want to have this:

<article>

<sect1>

</sect1>

<mysection>

</mysection>

</article>

..transformed into an article with, say, two sect1's. Basically I'm asking how
I take non-matched tags and copy them and their content to the result tree.
I've tried using <xsl:copy-of ... > but I can't have it catch only
none-matched tags. Also, if I use regular <xsl:apply-templates/> I obviously
only get the content of the foreign tags.

I'm sure this is easy, but could some one please give me a hint?

Thanks,
Claus