Re: Inserting eps or pdf documents into a DocBookdocument

At 05:33 PM 4/10/01 -0400, Dan York wrote:
>Richard,
>
>> What is the secret to SGML2X? How can it handle an epsf file when
>> pdfjadetex can't?
>
>I don't know... sgml2x *calls* pdfjadetex!  And it works fine with
>EPS files... in fact, I've always thought pdfjadetex worked fine with
>EPS so I have been extremely surprised to see the recent suggestions
>to NOT use EPS files.  Have you tried it and had it fail?

Oh yes, it fails with a message about LaTeX not understanding eps ...

I wish I could get SGML2X so I could see what it does!

Regards
-------
Richard Sharpe, sharpe@ns.aus.com
Samba (Team member, www.samba.org), Ethereal (Team member, www.ethereal.com)