Re: Revision control for DocBook SGML/XML documents

    DY> Not with RCS or CVS. They are *line* oriented.  The diff shows
    DY> you the lines where changes have occurred.  (But if your lines
    DY> are only 70-80 characters long, i.e. they do not *wrap* but
    DY> rather have a line break at the end, I have not personally found
    DY> it too difficult to see where the changes are.)

But ediff in Emacs can highlight the differences within each line.  I
think what Mike asked about was how to disable highlighting of the
regions in ediff.  I've found the variable ediff-highlight-all-diffs,
but setting it doesn't seem to have any effect.

Milan Zamazal