Admonition Graphics again, etc ...

Hi,

These comments apply to OpenJade 1.3, DocBook SGML and DSSSL.

I have been playing around with admonition graphics again a bit, and the
best I can achieve is the following:

 +-----+
 | gra |
 +-----+  The admon starts here and goes for as many lines as I have defined
          and the admon para lines up with standard para's in the rest of
          the document, and there is space between the graphic and the
          admon para and the graphic sits in the margin ...

However, I cannot get it so that the top of the graphic aligns with the top
of the para, and looking at things like (make table ...) and that whole
stuff, there does not seem to be anything that handles alignment in the
vertical direction, while horizontal alignment is well catered for.

Does this seem reasonable?

Regards
-------
Richard Sharpe, sharpe@ns.aus.com