Re: Self customising stylesheets, or clever Norm!

>| Now struggling with the 'stuff' between the 'cover' (titlepage)
>| and the toc.
>| You know, legalese, blurb and stuff.
>| I want a <t:front-matter .... or something. Still pulls from
>| <bookinfo>, but quite varied I'm sure!
>
>I'm sure there's room for improvement in the stylesheets. If you
>describe what you want and what markup you want to use, I'll see what
>I can suggest.

Take a full book. Rather than a title page, I often find
a cover (similar to titlepage, less content)
frontmatter
   title
   pubdate
   legalnotice
   publisher
     pubname
     pubaddress
   page-break
   legalnotice (2nd one - trademark acknowledgements)
   credits
   authorblurb (about the authors)

  then toc.

HTH DaveP