Re[4]: probs with grafics in docbook-xml and passivetex

Hi Norman,

NW> / Ingo Bruell <ibruell@gmx.de> was heard to say:
NW> | Sure but the error was that the fileresource was an url and PassiveTeX
NW> | do  not  understand urls as resources. I have changed the graphics tag
NW> | in the fo document to not use a url and now it works.

NW> Please report this as a bug at http://sourceforge.net/projects/docbook/

NW> I need to not generate url() if PT is being used, I guess.

I  am  not  sure  if  it  is  a bug in docbook i think the macros from
passivetex have to ignore the url.

so long

Ingo Bruell

---
<ibruell@gmx.de>
<Ingo.Bruell@epost.de>
<ICQ# 40377720>
Oldenburg    PGP-Fingerprint: CB01 AE12 B359 87C4 BF1C  953C 8FE7 C648 169E E5FC
Germany      PGP-Public-Key available at pgpkeys.mit.edu