Questions on jadetex.cfg

Hi!

I was looking at the DSSSL FAQ on how to change the link color used in PDF
files. The file that needs to be changed in order to achieve that is
"adetex.cfg". However, "jadetex.cfg" doesn't seem to be included in the
JadeTeX distribution, and so it seems that I have to create my own
"jadetex.cfg" file. Where do I have to put so that it's found by JadeTeX
and where is a list of all configurable options for the JadeTeX package?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Greetings,

	Holger