Re: Problem generating slides (was Re: The slidesdoctype - XSL-FO output)

Hi Dan!

In one of your last mails you mentioned something about tutorials for
creating foils using the DocBook slides DTD. Did you find any? I also
thought about creating foils in DocBook, but couldn't find any tutorials
which kept me from doing it. And it's kind of hard to produce foils if you
don't have some example to learn from.

Greetings,

	Holger