Re: Typo in website 2alpha

/ Sylvain Amrani <amrani@mail-me.com> was heard to say:
| [sylvain@orfeo xsl]$ diff autolayout.org autolayout.xsl
| 37c37
| <   <xsl:variable name="page" select="document(@page)"/>
| ---
| >   <xsl:variable name="page" select="document(@page,.)"/>

Fixed. But not in time for A2, sorry.

| Norm, is that possible to make the href of the docbook.xsl import a
| variable so we can customize it outside of the base stylesheets ?

No, because href can't be an AVT. However, over time I'll be changing
all of those relative URIs to absolute URIs pointing to the release
tree on the SF site.

If you want to remap it, use an entity resolver.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | More imagination would indeed be a