Re: ResolvingXMLReader and CatalogURIResolver

/ Oliver Horn <oliver.horn@gmx.net> was heard to say:
| in the saxon script (module cvstools) you make use of two classes
| of a package com.sun.resolver.tools. I assume that these classes
| add support for catalog files, but are they available for the
| public?

Not yet. My request to publish them is still languishing in legal...

| BTW: It seems that some files (at least the index page) of the
| DocBook page at SF are missing.

Thanks. I don't know when that happened.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | To achieve great things we must